Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Three Updates: New Crawljammer for Sale, TotalCon, and Mythoard

Fred Dailey knows how to draw Sky-Scavengers like crazy!
THREE UPDATES for you, numerically arranged:

(1) Crawljammer #6 is FINALLY available for sale. I still have a few copies to mail out to subscribers, and that process has been sloooooowww...and I apologize for that, but I wanted to offer the issue for sale to everyone so that I can get all the orders done and everything mailed out by the end of this month. There's tons of good stuff in issue #6, like the Yolovar character class (the laser-pistol wielding fly-man), a zero level funnel on the moon, and space monsters that you will want to avoid on your travels, and more.

(2) I will be at TotalCon in Mansfield, Massachusetts tomorrow! Through Sunday! I will be running a Crawljammer funnel and a level 5 Crawljammer game featuring some Space Gods. See you there! Or, if you are reading this at a later date, I hope you had fun that weekend, wherever you were!

(3) And finally, I can't emphasize enough that Mythoard is a thing worth supporting. Jarrod Shaw has put together this Loot-Crate-for-RPGs and if there aren't enough folks to support it, I fear that it will be much shorter-lived than it should be. Matt Hildebrand and I worked around the clock in January to get Bizarre Tales done in time for the February Mythoard shipment, and it's definitely a stretch for Moon Dice Games, what with its color cover and professional printing, but it came out looking great. It's only available if you subscribe to Mythoard for February, but you can subscribe to additional months as well, or just February, or whatever! But, seriously, if you can afford it, please support Mythoard so that it can grow into something amazing and send us cool packages of mystery each and every month!

1 comment:

  1. Tim! Awesome fun! Can't wait to read all the Crawljammer I picked up, love the space eels...what a way to travel!

    ReplyDelete