Tuesday, February 18, 2014

CRAWLJAMMER Hits the Road: TotalCon!

The cheap red futon is staying home, luckily.
I will be at TotalCon in Mansfield, MA this week, playing in a bunch of games and running a few, including two CRAWLJAMMER games, using my fancy Judge's Screen that I jacked up with Erol Otus and David Trampier artwork.

In all my sage-like wisdom, what do I, master of the Crawljammin', slide into the Judge's side of this screen? Nothing! It will actually have my random encounters and some maps for an Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea game I'm running on Friday. I can't condense DCC into anything that I'd find useful on the back side of the screen. I'll just use it in my Crawljammer games to hide the awesome new maps I drew (for inclusion in future issues of the zine, of course), and to make secret notes about which player characters are most likely to fall into the tenacious maw of some Martian beastie!

So, if you're at TotalCon, I will see you there! I believe there are still slots left in my Thursday game (3:00 PM) entitled RED PLANET RENDEZVOUS. See if you can join us!

If you're not at TotalCon, you should go next year. So we can hang out and talk about Edmond Hamilton comics and Captain Future novels or eat hamburgers or all of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment